Ticket Information for all home Cadet Athletic contests at Cadet Stadium and the Sabre Center
Individual Event Tickets (Regular Season Contests)
- $6 – Adult Tickets
- $2 – Student Tickets
- Free – Senior Citizens and Children under 7
Individual Events Tickets (Sectional & Regional Playoffs)
- $6 – Adult & Student Tickets
- Free – Children under 7
Individual Event Tickets (Tournaments)
- Cost varies based on the event. Prices will be advertised prior to all tournaments.
- FHS Seasonal/Annual Passes are not accepted at tournaments / invitationals
- All FCPS employees (only) displaying a FCPS photo ID (bearer only) will be admitted to all FCPS sponsored athletic contests free of charge. (Note: This does not include CMC championships, region and state events and may not include invitationals or competitions hosted by a school).
- MPSSAA pass holders (bearer only) will be admitted to all FCPS sponsored contests free of charge.
- All guests ages 60 or older will be admitted free of charge. Note: This does not include region and state events.
- Children ages 7 and younger will be admitted free of charge.
- Admission charges may be adjusted for county, holiday and invitational tournaments.
- Some contests may require purchasing tickets in advance so guests are encouraged to contact Frederick High School well in advance of a big event.
- Local FCPS schools will provide season/sport pass opportunities for students, parents and communities.