The Necktie Club will provide opportunities for male youth leadership at the schools, especially African American males.
Neck Tie Club Objectives:
- To teach young men how to dress for success
- To teach young men how to conduct a meeting consistent with Robert's Rules of Order
- To provide contact with successful role models
- To provide motivation to pursue education beyond high school
- To encourage the club to participate in a community activity
No articles found
Check back later to see what's new.