Frederick High School Voluntary Workout Information & Schedule
1) Student need to make contact with their coach before the attend a work out
2) Must have a hard copy of their physical if they didn’t participate in a sport at FHS in the 2019-2020 school year (Download here in English or Spanish )
3) Bring a face covering
4) Bring an hard copy of the consent form (Download here)
5) Bring their own drink labeled with their name
FIRST DAY, MONDAY JULY 20th SCHEDULE
FIRST DAY, MONDAY JULY 20th CHECK IN TIMES
|Check in Tent|
|Football||Pod 1 7:00, Pod 2 7:10 Pod 3 7:20|
|Boys’ Soccer||Pod1 4:30, Pod 2 4:40 Pod 3 4:50|
Check in process
Drop off Location: If students are being dropped off they should be dropped off in front of the school they they will walk up the sidewalk to to Check in Tent. If students are driving they should park in the front of the school
- The check in table will be located on the outside of the school by the doors near the Aux gym and Main gym.
- All students will need to turn in a hard copy of the physical and the acknowledgement form to the athletic trainer upon arrival at their first conditioning and re-acclimatization session.
- There will be no access to the building unless it is a weather emergency.
- If students arrive before their check in time they need to remain in the car.
- Cones will be set to ensure the student maintain 6ft social distancing while the wait to be checked in .
- While waiting to be checked student should be wearing their mask.
- After checked in, students will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- Once check in is complete students need to report to work their work out area.
- If parents remain on campus it is asked that they remain in their cars or away from where the workout is taking place. (They should not be in stands or standing on sidelines)
- Certain Athletic Trainer Theo will be conducting the check in process.
- Every student and coach will need to check in before every workout
Important FCPS Links:
- Voluntary Summer Conditioning and Re-Acclimatization Activities – FCPS FindOutfirst – July 14, 2020
* Corrected link: FCPS COVID-19 Parent-Student-Athlete Participation Acknowledgement Statement form
- Important FCPS Athletics Update – FCPS FindOutFirst – June 22, 2020
- Sports and Extracurricular Activities – FCPS FindOutFirst – June 16, 2020
- FCPS COVID-19 Return To Play Communications Timeline