Frederick High School is gearing up to host the 2019 Frederick County Track & Field Championships at Cadet Stadium on Monday, May 6th. Please see below for important spectator information.
DAY OF COMPETITION ARRIVAL
Frederick High School’s Cadet Stadium is located at 650 Carroll Parkway Frederick, Md 21701 at the corner of West Patrick Street and West College Terrace.
The meet will start promptly at 3:30 pm. Due to FHS/WFMS dismissal the parking lots at both schools will be unavailable until after 3:00pm. Only on street public parking in the surrounding area will be available to spectators before this time. Spaces at Frederick High School and West Frederick Middle School are limited. DO NOT PARK IN LOTS OWNED BY SURROUNDING BUSINESSES, YOU MAY BE TOWED.
The FHS Athletic Boosters will be offering a complete hot and cold concessions for the meet. Please let your athletes and spectators know concessions will be available. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE STADIUM
Championship Meet T-shirts will be available to purchase for $15.00 (see below for a preview)
Only TEAM TENTS will be allowed into the stadium.
No spectators will be allowed inside the inner fence of the track or competition area for any reason at any time. Please stay behind orange fence and roped off area while at discus cage.
No student-athletes or spectators will be allowed on the “big hill” for any reason at any time.
No student-athletes or spectators will be allowed inside the press box for any reason at any time.
In the event of a weather emergency please pay attention to the announcer. All student athletes will evacuate the stadium to FHS and wait for further instructions in the cafeteria, main gym and aux gym. All spectators clear the stadium and must return to their vehicles.
Please help us keep our venue clean by placing all trash in the provided cans. Please advise parents of student-athletes that dogs will not be allowed into the facility.
The Athletic Trainer’s tent will be located at the entrance of the track. (See attached map)
Once announced results will be posted in the concession area and ONLINE at cadetathletics.com/fcpstrackchampionships
Important Policies For All Athletic Events at Cadet Stadium
- Food and beverages may not be brought into our stadium
- Fans may not not bring backpacks, large bags, or coolers into our events, and may be asked to leave these items at the gate for pick up following the event. Bags may also be subject to search.
- Middle and Elementary School students must be under the direct supervision and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or e-cigarette of any kind are allowed on our campus. Anyone under the influence of drugs, or alcohol to any degree will be dealt with in accordance with FHS/FCPS policies and local and state laws.
- Running and ball playing are not allowed on our concourse or in our stands.
- No grills or cooking devices are permitted. anywhere on school grounds.